How to get there?
Travel Irkutsk – Olkhon (Khuzhir)
- From the bus station minibuses depart at 10-00. Seat reservation by phone +7 902 5772020. Minibuses depart from the cafe “Master Grill”, parking in front of the main building of the bus station.
- From the Central Market 10-00. Reservations by phone +79021714961.
- Before the opening of the winter ice road, the ferry is carried by an air-cushion vehicle (passage 350 rubles per person). Estimated time en route Irkutsk-Khuzhir is 6-7 hours. The price for one place is 1000 rubles. Book a ticket for a minibus.
- From the cafe “Master Grill” (opposite the building of the bus station), minibuses leave at 8-00, 10-00, 12-00, 14-00, 17-00, or by calling +7 902 5772020.
- From the Central Market at 9-30, 12:30, ordering places by phone +7 902 1714961. Approximate travel time is 6-7 hours.
- The price for one place is 1000 rubles.
- Approximately from 18.05 to 15.12 a ferry service is open. The exact dates of opening and closing of the ferry service may vary depending on weather conditions. All information on navigation can be found on the website of the East Siberian Shipping Company: http://www.vsrp.ru/
Travel Olkhon (Khuzhir) – Irkutsk
Summertime From the estate bus leave at 7-30, 9-30, 12-30, 14-30, 16-30. Price for one place – 1000r.
Winter period From the estate bus leave at 12-30. Need to book in advance at the reception. Price for one place – 1050r. Before the opening of the winter ice road, the ferry is carried by a hovercraft. The fare is 350 rubles.
We can order for you from Irkutsk:
1. Passenger car up to 3 people with luggage.
2. Minibuses to any group.
|Irkutsk – Khuzhir: 8 500 rub. passenger, 1-3 people 13 000 rub. up to 14 people||Listvyanka – Khuzhir (rub.) 10 000 rub. passenger, 1-3 people 14 500 rub. up to 14 people|
|Ferry – Khuzhir (rub.) 3 000 rub. passenger, 1-3 people 4 000 rub. UAZ up to 10 people.|
In the summer, it is recommended to go to Olkhon by bus, by bus or by the Comet motor ship, since July-August there is a large influx of tourists by private transport and long queues form at the ferry crossing.
In winter, an ice road with a length of about 10 km runs from the mainland to the island.
If you are interested in other transfer options, please ask questions by email.